North Korea is the most mysterious country in the world.
Jacob Laukaitis spent 7 days in the hermit Kingdom.
He took a tour but he couldn’t choose where to go, what to do, or when to see it. Every day was a surprise!
There are 21 things you’ll learn in this 14 minute video about 7 days in North Korea.
7 Days in North Korea
Here’s a glance of what you’ll learn in Jacob’s video:
- Are you allowed to travel alone in North Korea
- What happens to your passport when you arrive there
- What pictures, if any are you allowed to take in North Korea
- How are you to treat pictures and statues of the God-like leaders of North Korea
- How should you behave at North Korean hotels
- Take a ride on the North Korean subway
- Do people make eye contract with foreigners in North Korea
- Visit a cinema in North Korea
- See what the Pyongyang marathon is like
- See breathtaking views of Pyongyang
- Visit a North Korean kindergarten
- You’ll find a dragon in North Korea
- See the waitresses sing songs and dance with foreigners in North Korea
- Watch amazing middle school music and athletic performers in North Korean schools
- Take tram ride around Pyongyang to learn the local way of North Korean life
- Learn what these colourful notes are all around Pyongyang
- Go out for pizza in Pyongyang and have a chocolate bar and rice drink for desert
- Attend the birthday party of Kim Il Sung
- See North Korean women dance in the streets and visit an amusement park in the capital city
- Have fun in a park with locals in North Korea, but can you speak with them
- There’s one last surprise Jacob will share about his 7 day trip in North Korea
Apply For English Teaching Jobs