Planning to move to Korea?
Melody has been there for a year and a half and here’s her list of the top 8 things she was NOT ready for.
Hope these help you adapt to a new culture, language and lifestyle in the ROK.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Melody in her video:
- Know what to do with your tissue while in Korea
- How Koreans use any teeny tiny little bit of extra space they have
- What kind of backhanded comments to expect from Koreans and how to handle them
- Things to know if you choose to eat alone in Korea
- Strategies for dealing with conflicts in Korea and how to be a mind reader
- Why are certain foods sweet in Korea when they aren’t supposed to be
- What’s with these Korean bathroom bells
- The toothbrushing habits that Koreans have that are taboo in America
ESL Teaching Jobs To Check Out