Foreign Language Course at Yonam Institute of Technology is seeking an English instructor for a one year contract commencing August 1, 2017
Yonam Institute of Technology
Foreign Language Course at Yonam Institute of Technology is seeking an English instructor for a one year contract commencing August 1, 2017.
-A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
-Applicants with a Master’s degree in TESOL or Applied Linguistics, and more than 2 years of teaching experience are preferred
1) Contract Period: One year (can be extended upon his/her outstanding
performance and mutual agreement)
2) Hours: 18 lecture hours per week
3) Payment: 2.10 million won a month + overtime pay
4) Housing: 1 furnished studio is provided
5) Vacation: 6 weeks (summer & winter academic breaks)
6) Medical Insurance: 50% of Health Insurance Premium
7) Pension: The university will match your pension in accordance to the salary
8) Severance Payment: Average of 1 month salary upon successful completion of the one year contract
– return trip air fare
– round trip air fare [if you are presently residing abroad]
Duties include teaching English Conversational courses for approximately 18 hours per week and participation in departmental or universities activities whenever required.
The Foreign Language Course at Yonam Institute of Technology provides excellent foreign language courses to students who have basic to intermediate proficiency levels in English. Yonam Institute of Technology has created an outstanding reputation for student job placement. The Foreign Language Course enhances the students’ learning by offering a chance to further develop their language skills. If you would like the opportunity to join this supportive and innovative college, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
to Ms.Jiae Gang, Foreign Language Course,
Yonam Institute of Technology,
#35, Jinju-daero 629-gil, Jinju Gyeongsangnam-do 52821 , Korea
Applications must be received no later than June 2nd, 2017
2) Cover Letter
3) Copy of Passport ID Page
* All documents are required for a complete application package to be reviewed.
Only candidates selected for an interview will need to supply the following additional documents at the time of the interview.
4) Notarized copy of University Diploma(s)
– Copy with the Apositlle stamp and/or a notarized copy from the Korean embassy in your home country or the relevant documents from the Korean Council for University Education (KCUE) if in Korea
5) Notarized National Criminal Background Report copy (MUST be ready by time of interview and notarized with Apostille stamp or by home country’s embassy in Korea)
6) Self-health Statements
7) Alien Registration Card (if applicable; not needed for candidates applying from abroad)
* Candidates selected for the interview will be informed through personal contact (ie, e-mail, phone call etc…).
* All submitted documents will not be returned.
Teachers Who Applied To This Job Also Applied To