CORPORATE ENGLISH TRAINERS
Anglokom is now seeking qualified and experienced Corporate English Trainers for courses starting at locations in and around central Bangkok.
We are currently especially interested in candidates able to teach in these locations:
• Samut Sakorn – 800THB / Hour + Travel Allowance
• Central Bangkok – 550THB – 650THB
You should have experience delivering highly engaging lessons, and must be extremely reliable. Furthermore, you should be familiar with a range of teaching methodologies, capable of conveying topics effectively to the students, and have a sound knowledge of English grammar.
Learn more about Anglokom Thailand(Video)
• Native speakers from UK, Australia, NZ, Canada, South Africa and the US (Essential)
• University degree, preferably in Education or a related field (Preferred)
• 120-hour CELTA/TEFL/TESOL certificate or equivalent (Essential)
• At least one year teaching experience, preferably in a corporate environment (Preferred)
• Experience teaching in Thailand (Preferred)
• Excellent communication skills
• Service minded approach
• Professional and reliable
• Computer literate
• Currently residing in Thailand
• Hourly rates between 550-800THB / hour (depending on location and experience)
• Travel allowance (depending on location)
• Supportive, experienced western management team
• Ready-made learning resources
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview and a short demonstration lesson. We will ask you to prepare a lesson plan and demonstrate your teaching style, as well as rationalise the methodologies you use to approach the language points you cover.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high numbers of applications, we regret that we are able to reply only to shortlisted candidates.
UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE NATURE OF LANGUAGE TRAINING WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM NON-NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS.