English Teachers Wanted!!! – Henan Province, China
Anyang Normal University is a province-managed institution of higher learning accredited by the Ministry of Education. At present, Anyang Normal University offers 1 graduate program and undergraduate programs, with a 25,000 full-time student population coming from various cities and provinces across the country.
It is located in Anyang, a historical city with splendid culture. Anyang is one of the tourist attractions. It used to be the Chinese capital in Shang Dynasty about 3000 year ago£¬and one of the UNSCO World Cultural Heritage sites the Yin Ruins, is located in our city. It enjoys a convenient transportation. Anyang is 2 hours away from Beijing and 1 hour away from the provincial capital Zhengzhou. Shaolin Temple is 3 hours away and the Longmen Grottos is 3 hours away.
1. Full-time teaching;
2. Start of the spring and fall semester: Late August and Early February
3. Contract term: one academic year preferred;
4. Teaching load: 14-16 teaching hours (each teaching hour is 50 minutes) every week;
5. Classes to teach: Oral English, Extensive Reading, English Writing, British and American Culture etc.
6. Students: aged 17-24.
1. Native speakers from America, Australia, Canada, Great Britain, New Zealand etc.
2. 25-55 years old with good health;
3. BA or above;
4. Two years teaching experience;
5. TEFL/TESOL certificate;
6.Passion for teaching.
Salary & Treatment:
1.Salary: a monthly salary of RMB6000-7500.
2.Accommodation: a rent-free furnished apartment. There is a living room, a bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom. Equipment includes cable TV, telephone, washing machine, refrigerator, microwave, air conditioner, the heating system, electric fans, and computer with broad-band Internet, shower system, washing room and cooking utensils.
3. Round-trip airfare reimbursed for one academic year contract and one-way ticket reimbursed for one-semester contract.
4. Travel allowances: 2,200 RMB for one academic year.
5. Phone bills: RMB100each month.
6. Water, electricity and gas: free of charge
7. Medical insurance
8. Vacation with salary
If you are interested in our offer, please send the following documents to James Lee by E-mail: email@example.com
1. photo page of your passport;
2. copy of degree certificate and TEFL certificate;
3. recent photo;
4. up-to-date copy of your CV/Resume
5. recommendation letter
Please DON’T hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
You can learn more about us by visiting: http://english.aynu.edu.cn/
Teachers Who Applied For This Job Also Applied For