Schedule of 12 teaching hours per week (6x 2-hour classes, with opportunities for paid overtime)
1) A Master’s degree with 2 years of full-time university teaching experience
2) A Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of full-time university teaching experience
*Please do not apply if you do not meet these minimum qualifications.
Salary and Benefits
1) 2.4 million won per month (2.5 million for professors with an MA in English or linguistics)
2) Housing stipend of 300,000 won per month or university-provided housing (if available)
3) Schedule of 12 teaching hours per week (6x 2-hour classes, with opportunities for paid overtime)
4) At least four weeks of vacation in summer and four weeks of vacation in winter
5) Pay raises available every two years
6) National medical coverage and private teachers’ pension plan
Please send scans or hardcopies of your resume, reference letters, diploma(s), alien registration card, passport, and a recent photo to the EFL Office of Dongseo University by Friday, March 17, 2017.
Address: EFL Office, Dongseo University,
47 Jurye-ro, Sasang-gu, Busan 47011, South Korea