Cambridge University Press Korea is looking for a full-time ELT Consultant to work with in the English Language Teaching Sales and Marketing Team
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Promoting Cambridge University Press and its’ products in the Korean market
• Giving commercial and academic presentations as required
• Performing teacher training sessions as required
• Travelling domestically and internationally
• Making sales and marketing visits to educators across all sectors
• Marketing and strategic planning
• Attending and assisting at conferences and special events
• Being responsible for the service and having knowledge of Cambridge Digital Products
• And preparing teacher training and learning materials as necessary
• Must be fluent in English and Korean
• Must have B.A. at least 5 or more years of teaching experience in Korea across Primary and Adult ELT; further qualifications and/or experience in ELT fields would be desirable.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
• Must possess good communication and presentation skills
• Must be flexible, outgoing, organized, able to work on your own when required, meet deadlines and work as part of a team.
– Start Date: be able to start early May.
– Annual Salary: negotiable depending on experience and qualification
Interested applicants, please send your full C.V. to:
People Who Applied To This Job Also Applied To