Wordvice have proofread and edited more than 16,000 documents for scholars, businesses, and professionals on a 24/7 basis. (wordvice.com) Our goal is to assist scholars, researchers, students, writers, and businesses around the world by editing their academic and professional writing for publication or submission.
In addition to proofreading business, we are currently developing online/mobile English writing courses for ESL students and businesses in Asia. (bizcoach.co.kr)
Wordvice is a fast growing startup that focuses on building a profitable and sustainable business with various stakeholders. Our team consists of previous hedge fund manager, ex-IBM developer, translators and project managers from the UK, Japan and Taiwan.
We are looking for operation/content managers to work on our online proofreading business and content development for Online Biz English tutoring course.
– Proofreading business operation (wordvice.com)
– Editing/proofreading papers
– Managing freelance editors and support our customers
– Content marketing (wordvice.com/blog)
– Develop contents for clients and produce webinar
– Content development (bizcoach.co.kr)
– Research/pitch ideas for contents, write business email samples
– Our office is located in Jungja station, Bundang
[Preferred requirements and qualifications]
– Must be a native English speaker
– Must have professional writing/editing skills
– No Korean skills required, but it will be helpful if you know Korean
– A passion for editing/writing and start-up businesses
[Contract and Benefits]
1. Contract: 1-year renewable contract (visa required)
2. Salary: negotiable based on your experience (competitive)
3. Working Hours: Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
4. Insurance: medical, health and accident insurance shared 50/50 between the company and the employee
5. Vacation: 12 days