ENGLISH EDITOR (Jung-Gu, Dae-jeon)
The Jeung San Do Sangsaeng Research Institute in Daejeon, South Korea seeks to fill an editor position for English publications.
The Research Institute studies and researches Eastern philosophy, history and religion, and translates related materials into English and other languages. For more information about the Institute, please visit www. jsd.re.kr.JOB
The position of editor entails the revision of translated works, proofreading, research, and any other tasks related to publication of English materials in print or in electronic media.QUALIFICATIONS:
• Masters degree or higher in liberal arts (area of philosophy, religion, or literature preferred).
• Extensive professional experience with editing/writing, referencing style manuals.
• Published writings in printed and/or electronic media.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and in teams.
• Excellent work ethic and professionalism.
• Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
• Good computer skills, proficient in various applications.
• Willingness and ability to work and live in a foreign culture.
• Multi-year commitment preferred.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
9am – 6pm (M-F)
Send cover letter, CV and writing samples via e-mail – email@example.com
Candidates may later be asked to submit other documents.
Jeung San Do
301-826 Jungang-ro 79 Beon-gil 70, Jung-gu
Daejeon, Republic of Korea