Kaylee English School is looking for passionate and highly motivated teachers for both full time and part time positions. We are the premier English language acquisition school located in Cheonan, South Korea. Our ideal is to provide quality English instruction for students within the framework of an American curriculum. We emphasize cultivating critical and logical thinking abilities in our students so they may excel in their futures.
Program and Curriculum:
2. Short Story and Novel Reading
3. Vocabulary, Grammar, and Writing
5. Test Preparation (Entrance Exams/iBT TOEFL/ TOEFL Jr.)
1. Must have graduated with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university.
2. Must be able to provide documents to be cleared for teaching by the Department of Education in South Korea.
3. Must be from a country where English is the native language. (USA, Canada, UK, Australia)
WORKING CONDITIONS & BENEFITS:
1. Working Days: 5 Days a week. No split schedules. No weekend classes.
2. Working Hours: 12 PM to 8 PM, 1 PM to 9 PM, or 2 PM to 10 PM (Depending on the schedule.)
3. Salary: Very competitive, will discuss with serious candidates.
4. Other benefits include: Teacher training, Vacations, Housing, Health Insurance, and all National holidays off.
If interested, please send your:
- Cover Letter and
- Resume with attached (recent) photo
Hope to hear from you soon.
You Might Like