ELT Content Writer/Editor
Do you love creating lesson plans? Do you have a flare for writing natural sounding, educational content? Do you fuss over details? Are you at home working in a digital environment? If so, look no further for your perfect job!
Creative English Solutions, a Canadian content development company and English language service provider is looking for an ELT Content Writer and Editor to join its team.
Part-time contract work (F class visa holders preferred but not required).
Apply if you:
* Are serious about ELT curriculum and content development
* Have experience creating engaging content for learning
* Are comfortable working with and/or learning new authoring software
* Can work within a specific, rigid technical framework
* Are self-motivated and dependable
4-year degree in education, linguistics, English, journalism or similar with at least 1 year experience developing educational materials and/or assessment items
Required working visa (if in Korea)
Work from home or anywhere in the world (telecommute)
Set your own hours
Join a dedicated team of education content creators with unique resources and tools
To apply, please submit the following. Be sure to include your name in ALL of the files you attach. Accepted file formats include PDF, RTF and DOC.
Sample of ELT/academic writing
Expected pay and available hours of work
* Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
* No materials submitted will be used without the consent of the author
Pay is 20,000-30,000 KRW Per Hour (Depending on Experience)
Visit the company website: http://englishsolutions.ca/
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org