English Professor Hanseo University
English Professor Full-Time Faculty- Year to Year Contract – Seosan, Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea
Learn more about Seosan.
Here’s a map with directions and street views of Hanseo University.
Job Description: English Professor
Campus Location: Haemi, Chungcheongnam-do
Position Type: Full-Time Faculty- Year to Year Contract
Salary: Starts from 30 – 35 Million Korean Won yearly
Contract Period: March 1, 2017 to February 28, 2018
Housing: The university provides a housing stipend
Health Insurance: Korea National Health Insurance
Vacation: Paid vacations-no winter or summer camps required
Pension: Private Pension Fund
Watch a promotional video of Hanseo University.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Teach conversational English and grammar
• Teach 16 credit hours per week
• Evaluate and measure student performance through examinations
• Plan and organize instructional materials to meet course objectives
• Participate in a variety of departmental, campus and university-wide programs, activities and department meetings
• Prepare and submit student grades and evaluations to the Department of Academic Affairs and the Department of General Studies
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 4 years total experience combining education and work history (Example: Master’s degree (2 year) and 2 years of university teaching experience or bachelor’s degree and 4 years of university teaching experience)
• Elementary, middle, high school teaching experience counts as 50% of employment period (Example: A 2-year employment period counts as one year of experience)
Please note that you must meet the minimum teaching experience to be considered for an interview
• All educational degrees must be from an accredited institution
• Familiarity with and use of collaborative learning techniques and student-centered methods of instruction
• Ability to function well in a technological environment and willing to use technological tools in instruction
• Possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to communicate effectively with students who may have a range of skills
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well with students, faculty, and staff
• Ability to work in a multi-ethnic/multicultural environment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evening classes
For applicants holding E1 or E2 visas, apply here:
For applicants outside of Korea, apply here:
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See stunning shots of Hanseo University campus.
Top 10 things to do in Seosan (home of Hanseo University).
English teachers who have worked at Hanseo University.