Native Technical Writer – US English (Sangam-dong, Seoul, South Korea)
This project is to create a massive amount of user utterances to be used for smartphone database as seed sentences (Natural Language Creation), called “natural corpora” (voices) in order to control the phone features otherwise users should manipulate them by the hand. These natural utterances are most likely to be uttered by phone users in various situations fit for phone apps/domains/features.
Job: of creating user natural utterances to be likely to be spoken by the smartphone users wanting to control their phone features instead of touch manipulation.
Language: US English
Standard Productivity per capita: 50-60 sentences creation per hour
Project Start: fourth week of January
Project End: early March (Project Duration: about 2 months)
– Basic understanding of smartphone features
– English native speakers
– Interest and familiarity with latest trends in technology, mobile software, user interfaces
– Creative and proactive
– Strong attention to detail
– Available to onsite work for above period
– Equivalent of Bachelor’s degree in technology and/or writing field in target languages.
– More than 1 years’ experience working on localization and /or technical writing projects in target languages.
– Excellent writing skills based on the technical knowledge in target languages as native speakers.
– Fluent English communication skills for internal communication
– Preferable if understand Korean
– Must have a valid work visa readily available to legally work in Korea; but visa sponsorship is available for candidates qualified with relevant Korea Immigration requirements.
1. Review resume/profile
2. Face to face interview(s)
Please send your up-to-date resume/CV in English to the email address here.
Lionbridge (Nasdaq: LIOX) is the world’s leading provider of translation and localization services. We help global companies meet their customers’ language and cultural preferences by adapting a wide range of deliverables including products, documentation, Web sites, software, marketing materials, multimedia, training and eLearning content.
In addition to language services, Lionbridge also specializes in development and testing. Our development solutions include application development and maintenance, product engineering and content development.
Our award-winning testing services, offered under the VeriTestÂ® brand, ensure the quality, interoperability, usability and performance of software, hardware, Web sites and content. VeriTest also provides third-party product certification programs for major global technology platforms.
More detail on company can be found here: