[YBMNET] Making Online Library Activities & Student Workbook
We are currently seeking candidates for the following position:
1. Making Online Library Activities :
Freelance writers to make and edit activity units for elementary level story books.
Activities include exercises on Vocabulary, Reading, Listening Comprehension, Key Expression, Dictation, etc.
Freelance will be provided with student story books (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt), teacher’s guides and templates for making activities.
2. Making Student Workbook(Teacher’s Guide) :
Freelance will be provided with student story books, teacher’s guides and samples of teacher’s guide workbooks.
Freelance will make the teacher’s guide version of a student workbook that includes exercises on vocabulary, reading comprehension, grammar, critical thinking, etc.
– Work from home (Interview at our office location is required).
– Make 10 activities per week.
– Need a personal laptop or computer.
– Successful candidates will be hired as freelance writers (3.3% tax will be deducted from your total salary).
To be paid per book, and once per month.
6 months with the option to extend at the end of the contract period.
8F U-space 2A, 670 Daewangpangyo-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do
(경기도 성남시 분당구 대왕판교로 670 유스페이스2A동 8층)
There will be an interview once before starting work.
– F visa holders or Koreans with native speaker-level fluency in English
– Bachelor’s degree or above
– Experience teaching children in Korea
– Overseas Korean
– Proficient in all major computer software applications, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
How to Apply:
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org (Sarah)
– Updated resume with a recent photo
– Current location (must be living in South Korea), phone number, and visa type.