Full-Time Native English Teachers Wanted
Transnational Law & Business University Global School
TLBU Global School ( http://gs.tlbu.ac.kr ) is looking for a passionate and professional full-time English teacher interested in teaching Elementary and Middle school students of grade 6 to grade 9 starting from the second semester of the academic year beginning March 5, 2017.
TLBU Global School, an accredited private bilingual boarding school, was established in 2008 and has been educating students in both Korean curricula and English orientated classes to students from Grade 5 to Grade 9 students (upper elementary and middle school students).
The facilities include a dormitory where the teachers can live and a cafeteria that provides 3 meals a day all free of charge during your stay (Teachers who wish to live off campus do so at their own expense).Teachers will be provided with basic teaching materials (extra materials can be requested and if budget allows will be provided).
Information for applicants:
Terms and Conditions for Full-time position applicants
(Contractual terms for part-time teachers will differ upon mutual agreement between the teacher and the school).
• Positions Available : 1 (Elementary & Middle School Students)
• 1 full-time teaching English Language Arts & Science .
Duration of contract: 1 year starting March 5, 2017 (Contract can be extended after one year)
• Teaching hours: about approx.. 18 – 20 hours per week (Less than 25 hours specified on the contract). Each class is 40 mins. Long.
• The teacher will be assigned as a Homeroom Teacher.
• The teacher may be required for Parents meeting not included in teaching hours.
• Working hours : 9 hours per day
• Health insurance and pension
• 4 week s paid vacation per year
• Remuneration : 2.4 million Won per month
• Accommodation and meals are free on school campus
• Qualification :
• Bachelor s degree or higher of any type will be considered.
• Bachelor of Education/ Teaching preferred.
• Teaching experience preferred.
•Location of the School
Goyang City, to the North-West of Seoul (45mins distance from Central Seoul (Gwanghwamun) by public transportation)
• How to Apply
Applicants please send a Cover Letter, Resume with passport size picture, Copy of passport and a copy of diploma, copy and two recommendation letters via email to:
• Cel at firstname.lastname@example.org (82-31-960-1171)
Once all the documents are received, we will contact you by phone or email for an interview arrangement. It is preferred that the applicants from Seoul or the surrounding area have a personal interview at our school.
Interested applicants must send the documents as soon as you can and we will contact you once all the necessary documents are received.
Please refer to our TLBU websites for further information. We will be happy to provide additional information on request by email.
(To apply for E-2 visa, you need to present criminal background check and the apostilled degree that are less than 6 months old. (F5 visa) holders do not need such requirement.)