How To Get Your E2 Teaching Visa In Korea (If You’re Canadian)

So, you’ve decided to teach English in Korea…

While applying for jobs and doing interviews is a big chunk of the work…

… Getting the correct documents, filling them out accurately, with the right stamps and correct number of copies in a timely manner is critical.

This 5 minute video walks you through what you need to know about processing your E2 visa paperwork.

You’ll also learn some time and money saving tips during each stage of the process.

Here’s a glance of what you’ll learn in this 5 minute video:

  • What documents you’ll need to prepare for your E2 teaching visa
  • Some tips for Canadians who are applying for their E2 visa
  • Why you need to get your E2 visa done as quickly as possible
  • What you need for your criminal records check and how long the CRC takes
  • What you need to know about the vulnerable records check and notarization
  • What you need to know about preparing and sending your university transcripts
  • The process for getting your  university degree notarized and key points to remember
  • Where to get your Korea health check form and what to do with it
  • What you should know about your passport, and how many photos and sizes you’ll need
  • When and how to send your E2 visa documents and the costs for postage and paperwork
  • What you need to know about your E2 visa issuance number
  • What documents you’ll need for your E2 visa issuance number and proof of residency
  • How long it takes to get your visa for Korea so you can leave

ESL Teaching Jobs You Might Like

Teach In Seoul Public Schools (Choose, Middle or High School)

Leave a Reply