IMMEDIATE POSITION OPENING FOR THE CHUNGDAHM LEARNING’S DONGTAN CAMPUS.
Chung Dahm Learning
Chung Dahm Learning is Korea’s foremost leader of English education. With over 120 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, innovative Smart Classroom technology and comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than “just a teaching job”. Our high salaries are a reflection of the premium value with place on our instructors.
Please view our YouTube videos with more information about our programs:
We are currently hiring for the DONGTAN campus for a February 20th training and February 27th start.
One of Chungdahm’s most successful campuses, the Dongtan branch recently opened another campus on the adjacent end of the city. Currently hosting over 15 foreign instructors, the campus has seen rapid growth over the years with students and teachers. Located just 20 minutes south of Gangnam, teachers relish living in the “NEW CITY” with newer buildings, apartments, and amenities.
We are hiring for native and bilingual instructors.
APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning’s HR Department and receive the following benefits:
• 15 days paid vacation
• 50/50 contribution for the medical insurance & pension contribution
• Severance bonus upon completion of a year contract
• training and ongoing support
• curriculum and lesson plans provided along with advanced teaching tools (tablets and internet access)
• small class sizes (8-12 students / class on average)
• all contracts are for a minimum one year term
• E2 sponsorship
• housing assistance
– be a native English speaker
– hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
– hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
– have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
– MUST be an experienced teacher
Please visit our website at www.teachinkorea.com to learn more about Chung Dahm and read testimonials from current and former instructors. You can also apply directly on our website or email your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process.
NO CALLS: Please forward your resume and photo. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.