Seeking Joyfully Engaging Teachers, University Pay, University Hours, No Paperwork, No Prep, No Desk Warming, Elementary Fun
I’m looking for 1 or 2 full-time native English teacher to start in March. The jobs are located on Geoje Island. It is 1 hour south of Busan.
Base: 2.0 – 2.1 million/month
Hourly: 30,000-40,000/hr (depending on school)
The more you work the more you get paid.
– Working hours 1:00-4:00 / 1:00-5:00 (depending on enrollment)
– Work more hours = Get more pay (additional work provided if desired)
– Base teaching hours 15-20 hours/week.
– No Office Hours
– 5 Days vacation in summer and 5 days vacation in winter. Possible to get 1-2 months of unpaid time off with a substitute.
– Housing is negotiable and will meet the needs of the teacher. 25,000,000 deposit or 250,000 won stipend provided
– 50% health insurance and 50% pension will also be provided if required.
– E2 visa sponsorship
– Preference is given to those that desire a long-term commitment.
– Couples are welcome.
– Work locations will be public schools and private academies.
– Native speaker of English
– Must be located in Korea
– Bachelor’s degree or above
– TEFL/TESL/TESOL/CELTA certification (preferred)
– 1+ years of teaching experience at Korean English academies, after school programs, or public schools.
– Ability to engage students in fun meaningful English activities and games.
How to Apply:
1. Fill out the application form in Google Chrome www.podio.com/webforms/4150479/323342
2. Attach your Resume and a picture. Additional documents help, but won’t be asked for until qualified & hired (ie. copy of your degree, copy of criminal background check, references, passport, and foreigner ID.
I look forward to hearing from you.