Cheongshim International Academy(AP Comparative Politics, AP US Government & Politics, English Essay)
Responsible for teaching and supporting 8th ~ 12th grade students in a prestigious boarding middle and high school. Students are dual language students with fluency in English writing and speaking.
CheongShim International Academy is seeking a qualified teacher for the following subject:
– Social Science (AP Comparative Politics, AP US Government & Politics) / English Essay (Full-time job): 1 teacher
Job posting and Application period : Jan 16 2017 ~ Jan 22 2017
1. Annual salary: About KRW 35,000,000
(Depending on the academic background and working experience; negotiable)
2. Health Care and National Pension are covered.
3. Overtime pay for after-school programs
4. Degree: Bachelor’s degree or higher
5. Contract period: 1 year
– Teaching in ENGLISH CAMP in summer or winter vacation
– Duty hours: 08:00 ~ 17:00
– Capable of teaching subjects in English
– Majoring in the relevant subject
– CSIA may not hire any applicant who has grounds for being disqualified for employment under Korean law
– For international applicants
* Necessary documents for visa application are required. (including criminal history record apostilled (within the validity date) and a college diploma apostilled and notarized)
Dormitory housing and meals are provided free of charge.
(A dorm room with a private bathroom)
(Family members are not allowed to live in the dormitory).
One and a half hour drive from Seoul
Starting day for the position is March 01, 2017. (The starting date of employment may be subject to slight change in accordance with the adjustment of the 2017 academic calendar. In case of change we will notify you of any change.)
Please submit your résumé and a copy of your diploma to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Map to the Academy