Accepting applications and interviewing soon for a start date asap.
Job Description: (One position)
GS Engineering & Construction invites a qualified and experienced English-teaching professional
to join our Organizational Development Team as a fulltime Corporate Trainer supporting
intensive English and Business Skills training programs at the company training centers.
This stable position is based in Yongin.
Major Responsibilities: (one-year contract)
– Work fulltime (8 hours a day, five days a week)
– Teach 25-30 hours per week with 8-10 trainees in each class
– Conduct proficiency assessments & give evaluative feedback
– Perform other teaching-related administrative duties
– Superior English proficiency
– F Visa
– Professional, intelligent, motivated, enthusiastic and articulate with bachelor’s degree
(Education/Linguistics/Business/Engineering preferred) & teaching experience in Korea
(+ for adult teaching experience in a university or corporate setting and/or master’s degree)
Starting Annual Salary:
KRW 42 – 45 Million (negotiable based on qualifications, experience and proposed contribution)
– Regular annual salary increases are implemented in line with company policy
This stable position offers a comprehensive benefit package for full-time instructors that includes :
– Initial paid vacation of 20 days / year (Company Resort & Condominium Facilties available)
– Medical insurance
– Training and professional development opportunities
How to Apply:
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
※ Subject Line : [Yongin Corporate Trainer]
1. Availability Date
2. Cover Letter describing your career objectives and your teaching philosophy/style
3. Resume/C.V. with phone and email contact information for three teaching referees
(referees will not be contacted until after interview)
4. Scans of degrees/certificates
5. Scan of passport information page
6. Scan of Alien Registration Card (both sides)
1. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
2. The high volume of applications makes it difficult to follow up with all applicants.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, you can assume your application
has not been successful.
Contact Person : Sebastian Kristafor
Phone : 02-2154-1272
Email : email@example.com