UNIVERSITY ESL INSTRUCTOR NEEDED IN GUANGZHOU! BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS, EXCELLENT TEACHING SCHEDULES AND GREAT BENEFITS (we are not a recruitment agency)
Guangdong Peizheng College
Guangdong Peizheng College is known for its excellence in education, specializing in English.
Our beautiful College is located in the quiet rural setting of Chini Town (25 minutes from Huadu), the campus overlooks Jiyi Lake and surrounded by mountains.
With 45-50 foreign instructors, we proudly showcase a wide array of experience amongst our faculty. We are currently seeking instructors who share our enthusiasm for teaching English creatively.
The Ministry of Education named Guangdong Peizheng College a Top Ten Private College of Guangdong Province, Top Ten Education Institution in Student Employability¡± and we won the award for National Advanced Private Education Institution. In 2014, Peizheng College ranked in the Top 50 of private universities in China and #1 in Guangdong Province by the Chinese Alumni Association.
Thank you for your interest in Guangdong Peizheng College. We look forward to reviewing your application.
1. Net monthly salary starts from 8500-12000RMB£¨tax deductable ©according to qualifications and experience. The university also offers a yearly salary increase.
2. Average class size is 16-22 students for oral classes.
3. Free use of our downtown Hong Kong apartment.
4. Free on campus medical clinic and medical insurance (Medical insurance covers cases of accidental injury and disease-related hospitalization).
5. Set round-trip international airfare allowance for each year of teaching
6. Travel allowance of 2000RMB for teachers;
7. Free Mandarin lessons.
For more information: http://lawcs.peizheng.net.cn/en3/index.aspx
Instruct university students in beginning, intermediate, and advanced English, depending on skill level and year.
Base contracts include 20 teaching periods of Oral English as well as 2 English Corners per week. 1 teaching period is 45 minutes.
Depending on your background and professional experience, the opportunity to teach a Special Topic Course or a Special Topic English Corner is available. Examples of courses currently offered are, ¡°Introduction to Theater Arts, Business English for Hotel Management, Principles of American Law, and Introduction to Creative Writing, to name a few.
1.Native English speaker (from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand).
2. Bachelor’s degree or above.
3. At least 2 years teaching related experience.
4. Under the age of 59.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please email your following documents to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org:
2. Passport copy
3. Degree copy and teaching certificate copies
4. A recommendation letter from current or former employer
5. A recent photo
6. Fill out the application form which can be downloaded from http://international.peizheng.net.cn/zh/readarticle.asp?id=979&bigclass=30
Address: 53# Peizheng Avenue, Chini Town, Huadu District, Guangzhou, the People¡¯s Republic of China Postcode: 510830