Daeil Foreign Language High School, one of the prestigious schools in Korea, is looking for native German & English teacher who is living in Seoul
Daeil Foreign Language High School
German Teacher: BA, preferably in German or Linguistics
English Teacher: BA, preferably in English, Linguistics or TESOL/TESL
2. Due to overwhelmingly favorable response to our advertisement, we will not be able to hold interviews with all those who responded. In order to be considered for an interview, you will need to send the following documentation by email;
– Cover Letter & Resume with the picture attached
– References or phone numbers from former directors
– A copy of passport and alien registration card
You are kindly asked to bring the following documents when you come for an interview;
– Criminal Check Record & Physical Examination Record including TBPE Test
– Certificate of graduation
– Sealed Transcript
– A passport and alien registration card
– Original Diploma or TESOL/TESL/TEFL certificate which should be kept in school file
A Letter of Release is required after signing the contract
3. Working Conditions and Compensation
Teaching conversation class whose size is less than 15 students
1) 9:20 to 15:00(LUNCH 12:10-1:10 Mon.-Fri.)
English: 20 hours per week starting from Mar 1st, 2017
German: 12 hours per week starting from Mar 1st, 2017
Teachers are assigned own classroom with modern teaching equipment.
2) English: 2.2 million per month,
Paid 3 month vacation.
German: 35,000 per hour.
3) Housing allowance 200,000 Won. Housing is not available.
4) Health insurance, pension and severance pay
5) After-classes such as Essay Writing, Debate, Conversation etc, can be opened from 4:10-5:10 p.m. if enough students sign up for the class.
Please, tell us when and what time is convenient to you for an interview.
Please send files or scanned documents to the following e-mail addresses
Don’t hesitate to call at 010-5886-8614(Christopher, Head Teacher) 010-9005-9843(Kim, Managing Coordinator) and 010-8923-7339(Woo, Director)/940-0683(Office) for further information for working condition.
Foreign Language Teaching Position(French, German, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese)
Although all the positions may not be available for foreign language teachers, we¡¯d like to keep files for future applicants in case the position is available. Please send your resume and we will contact you if the position is available.
Learn more about Daeil Foreign Language High School at Wikipedia.
Here’s a map to Daeil Foreign Language High School.
Connect with teachers who’ve worked at Daeil Foreign Language High School in Seoul, Korea