Incheon high school, History and international relations, start ASAP
• Native English-Speaking History Teacher at Incheon International High School, South Korea
• Full-time, one year term (From ASAP March , 2017)
If you are interested in, please send your resume with photo
• Monthly Payment of 1,800,000 ~ 2,700,000 Korean won depending on qualifications (1 US dollar =approximate 1,200 Korean won)
• Accommodation (In-school apartment) & meals are provided.
• office hour: 08;40~16:40
• Less than 22 hours of classes or advising per week (This semester : 14 hours for a week)
• Teaching Courses: AP World History, AP Comparative Gov. & Politics, International Relations, Cross-cultural Studies
• English writing advisor for research papers and an English newspaper club
• Writing letters of recommendation for colleges abroad and helping students with their SOPs
• Applicants should be able to teach AP World History, AP Comparative Gov. & Politics, International Relations, Cross-cultural Studies to students enrolled in Incheon International High School’s international curriculum, with a preference for those comfortable teaching English subjects(Speaking and Writing in English as a second/foreign language) as well.
The students at this school are some of the top students in the country and are very high-ability in English, so the teacher should be prepared to teach at a high level in English.
The applicant will be working with three dedicated native English language/AP course instructors as well as over 60 well-qualified Korean teachers.
Teachers Who Applied For This Job Also Applied For