Saudi University Teaching in Eastern Province now hiring for 2017-18
2017-18 will be Shabaka Training’s 10th year at King Faisal University, Hofuf. Over 80% of our teachers are returning next year. We offer 10 and 12 month contracts.
Please visit our website: www.shabakaprep.com. (see Teacher Testimonials).
Native Speakers (Females and Males) needed:
1. BA + TEFL + 4 years exp. – $3200 USD per month
2. MA + TEFL + 2 years exp. – $3300 USD per month
3. MA TESOL/English/Education + 2 years exp. – $3400 USD per month
1. 16 teaching contact hours, 4 hours of proctoring, 10 office hours, 1-2 hours of staff meetings per week.
2. No split schedule. Usually starting at 7:30am (earliest) and finished by 3:30pm (latest).
3. Saudi Employment visa or Work Visit Visa paid by company.
4. Multiple entry visa. You may exit KSA anytime.
5. Return airfare from major airport.
6. Transportation and airport pickup.
7. Single, non-shared, and fully furnished apartment on secure compound.
8. Medical Insurance.
9. Paid holidays: 5 weeks during the Academic year and 8 weeks in the summer.
10. Transportation to/from work (15 mins across town by bus).
11. Performance bonus of one half of one month’s salary.
Please send the following:
1. One page CV with Education and Experience
2. Recent photo
3. Passport photo page
to the Program Director firstname.lastname@example.org. We expedite the hiring process. You will be asked to respond briefly to some questions by email, then interviewed by skype, offered the opportunity to speak to existing teachers here, and a hiring decision will be made within 3 days.