[Part-Time] Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute in Seoul
Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute welcomes candidates for part-time instructor positions to teach FLI’s Foreign Language Program. FLI has over 40 years¡¯ experience in educating university students, business populations, professors, and the public who are interested in learning languages for integrative and/or instrumental purposes.
1. Job Title: 2 Part-Time English Instructors
2. Start Date: May 8, 2017(Mon)
3. Class Information:
1) Class Type: Conversation class
2) Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (3 classes)
3) Textbooks will be provided
4) No. of students per class: 5 ~ 10 depending on level
4. Preferred Qualifications:
1) Minimum requirement: Native speaker who is currently residing in the Rep. of
Korea with an F series visa or permission by his/her visa sponsor to work part-time
2) Applicants must have more than 2 years of experience teaching adult learners.
5. Key Working Conditions:
1) Pay: KRW 40,000/hr
2) Contract Period: May 8 ~ July 20, 2017 (10-week program)
3) Working Days: Mon, Tue, Thur / 7pm~9pm (2 hrs)
4) Location: Yonsei University(Sinchon Campus), New Millennium Hall
1) Shortlisted candidates will be contacted as soon as the resume is reviewed.
2) No class on May 9th, June 5th and 6th, 2017.
*** Please send your resume to Ms. Sun Choi, email@example.com by April 24(Mon), 2017***
People Who Applied To This Job Also Applied To
3 Adult Teaching Jobs In Seoul (Full Time)