Part-Time English Lecturer at SUNY Korea (SONGDO, INCHEON)
SUNY Korea is looking for a part-time English instructor who will contribute to our high-quality English education.
* Course Type: Corporate
* Teaching Subjects: Business English, Conversation, Presentation Skills
* Hourly Salary: 120,000 KRW
* Class Length: 3 hours per week
* Classroom Size: 5 students
* Number of Positions: 1-2 asap
* Contract Duration: 6 months
(13 Feb, 2017 – 19 May, 2017 / 18 September, 2017 – December, 2017)
* Be a native English speaker
* Hold an earned master’s degree from an accredited university in TESOL with a minimum of three years successful ESL/EFL teaching experiences at the college level
* Hold a MA in any subject who have three years of experience teaching writing at the college level will also be considered
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must submit the following documents:
– A cover letter- A Curriculum Vitae- A copy of Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees (scanned image file) – Certificate of employment confirming teaching and other related experiences (scanned file) – Other teaching certificate (scanned, if applicable) – The title page of passport (scanned)
If you are interested in applying for this position, or simply would like further information, please contact Hyemi Shin at email@example.com.