College-level Academic English Instructor KRW3.0~3.1 million Mon~Fri,9:30~6:30 Adult Teaching Gangnam,Seoul F-Visa Holders Preferred
IEEA Global Campus
□ LOCATION: Dogok-dong Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea (close to Yangaje Stn. or Gangnam Stn.)
□ POSITION: Full-time Instructor for College-level academic English program
□ CONTRACT TERM: one year in accordance to the school fiscal year
□ ANNUAL SALARY: 30,000,000 KRW
(2,500,000 KRW per month)
1) Housing Allowance: 500,000 KRW per month
2) Health Insurance
5) Security Deposit: 5 million KRW, which shall be returned to school when the contract is terminated
□ VACATION: 15 days + National Holidays
□ WORKING HOURS: Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
* 1 hour off for lunch
1) Must be a native English speaker
2) Must hold Bachelor’s degree from North America
3) Master’s degree in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, Education, Social Science preferred, but not required
4) Have at least 2~3 year Teaching Experiences
□ APPLICATION: The following documents are required for both professional and practice teachers.
1) Cover letter including teaching philosophies
2) Resume with a recent photo
□ INTERVIEW: Successful candidates will be scheduled for an in-person meeting or a Skype interview,
and he/she is required to present a mock teaching during this meeting.
* Last but not least,
I, as an academic manager, take great pride in the competitive benefits and great working conditions we offer to our instructors. We would like to work with those who are sincere educators as well as expert English teachers. In addition to the benefits states above, we offer airplane tickets; but we now prefer candidates currently residing in Korea due to the limited time we have until the first class starts. I look forward to hearing from excellent teachers. Please send us your 1) resume with a recent photo and 2) cover letter stating your teaching philosophies at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.