Gyeongsang National University Summer English Camp 2017
We would like to invite self-motivated, resourceful and enthusiastic teachers to apply for an instructor position at the School of Language Education (SLE) at Gyeongsang National University (GNU) in Jinju, South Korea. If you enjoy working in a comfortable social setting and would like to be part of our camp staff, please apply for our 15 day camp and orientation beginning on July 29th and ending on August 13th.
1. Volume of Recruitment: 20-21 people
2. Position: English Camp Instructor
3. Main duties: Teaching Elementary or Middle school students a variety of fun, interactive classes including: Art; Music; Western Culture; Drama Performance; and News Broadcasting as well as a maximum of 2 traditional conversation English classes per day with your homeroom class. Teachers will be responsible for creating some original concepts for some classes, though much of the prep work will be provided.
4. Contract Period: July 30th ~ August 13th, 2017
*Note: All Teachers should arrive at Gyeongsang National University for the mandatory teacher’s Orientation on July 29th, 2017 at 1:00pm at the English Zone Teacher¡¯s Office (Address can be found below)
*Teachers will be required to work on the weekend, as this camp runs a continuous 15 days..
5. Working Hours: (8:30am to 7:20pm)
6. Qualifications: Applicants should be U.S., Canadian, U.K., South African, Irish, New Zealand or Australian passport holders and must hold at least a 4 year university bachelor¡¯s degree.
7. Payment: 3,150,000won (Before taxes)
8. Room and Board: Free meals (3 per day plus a snack) and a shared dormitory room on campus
9. Required Documents:
– Application form with name saved in Title (See attached)
– A resume with photo
– University Diploma(s) (print copies are acceptable)
– A copy of teaching certificates (if Applicable)
– A copy of information page of your passport
– A copy of ARC (Front & Back)
*Note: Preference will be given to F visa holders, though E-2 visa holders may also apply. E-2 visa holders will need to submit relevant documents to their local immigration office with their E-2 sponsor¡¯s approval prior to the beginning of camp.
10. Application Deadline: July 14th, 2017
11. Application Submission: Those who are interested in the position should email all required documents mentioned above to email@example.com
English Camp Director
Gyeongsang National University
Jinju Dae-ro 501
Jinju Gyeongsangnamdo, South Korea
Application can be found here:
Teachers Who Applied To This Job Also Applied To