Teach English At Hoseo University Korea
Faculty Position at Hoseo University – Cheonan, Asan, Dangjin, Chungnam, Korea
College of General Education: Full-time Instructor for English (non-tenure track)
Here’s a map with directions and street views of Hoseo University.
Learn more about Hoseo University.
1. For Position: Master’s Degree in any field (English or TESOL preferred)
2. At least two years of teaching experience at university level
3. Native speaker of English
– Documents to be submitted
1. Resume with recent photo
2. Application Form
(download from below
3. Photocopy of Diploma/Degree Certificates
5. Photocopy of Passport
6. Photocopy of Alien Registration Card (front/back, if applicable)
7. Proof of Teaching Experience
8. Two Letters of Reference
– Required Minimum Teaching Hours: 14 hours/week
– Housing: On-campus Faculty Residential Hall (one room studio apartment)
Salary: 30,507,000 won/year – Contract Period: Mar. 2016 ~ Feb. 2017 (renewable upon evaluation)
International Exchange and Education
#201 Sanhakhyupdong 2hokwan, Hoseo University
20 Hoseo-Ro 79 Bungil, Baebang-Eup, Asan
– Contact Information:
Tel : (041) 540-9522 ,540-9523
Fax : (041) 540-9524
E-mail : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
– Submitted documents are not returnable.
– Specify position on your Application Form.
– After the review of the submitted documents, the qualified applicants will be contacted individually for an in-depth interview.
Watch a video tour of Hoseo University campus in Cheonan, Korea
What’s the cost of living in Cheonan, Korea?
Connect with English instructors who’ve taught at Hoseo University.