Non-tenure Track, Two Year (renewable) Contract in Chungju, Korea
Konkuk University Glocam Campus
Job Details for College of Liberal Education, Konkuk University Glocal Campus
– Non-tenure track, two year (renewable) contract.
-Teaches: ELT courses in the College of Liberal Education such as English Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing, Global Citizenship and the like.
– Native-speaker of English
– Master degree requiredin English, Applied Linguistics, Education, TESOL or other majors with at least 3 year of teaching English experience
– At least one year of university-level or similar level teaching experience-
– Teaching 12 credit-classes per semester (1 credit means 1 teaching hour per week)
– Advising students.
– Participating in curricular development as needed.
-Teaching summer and/or winter sessions and other non-academic classes when necessary (over-paid).
(4) Period of Contract: March1st, 2017-February 28th, 2019
(5) Documents should be submitted via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the College of Liberal Education by January 31st, 2017.
• Application file(*.doc)
• Copy of graduate/post-graduate diplomas (Bachelor, Master’s, and Doctoral)
* Each document should include the start date and end date (dd/mm/yy), and if not, you need to ask your university to write an official letter to prove the dates.
• Degree transcripts (Bachelor, Master’s, and Doctoral)
* must be original.
* The graduate/post-graduate transcripts must state the Grade Point Average (GPA) you write on the application form.
• Certificates or official employer letters of work experience (You should provide evidence of each work experience you mention in your application form and CV (resume)
* Each document should include the start date and end date (dd/mm/yy)
• Copy of Medical license and Fellowships (FACC, FAHA, FSCAI, etc.).
* Only for those applicable.
• Reference letters (optional but recommended).
This list does not include the mandatory documents for your visa. So please check Korean visa procedures and the mandatory documents in advance.
– Interview process will require about 15 minute teaching demonstration.
(Candidates for interview will be notified via e-mail when the document screening process is completed)
– A second interview may be necessary.
– 33,000,000 – 40,000,000 KRW per year
– Providing a furnished 60m2 -sized one-bedroom apartment (near Ho-am Lake, 15-20 minute walk away from the university)
– Overtime rate ranges from 25,000 to 30,000 KRW per hour depending on the job position
(8) Contact Information:
82+43+840+3981 or email email@example.com