2017 Faculty Positions – Gyeongju University, Gyeongju city, South Korea, seeks dynamic English Speaking Full-Time Faculty for Academic year 2017 ~ 2018
1. Contract Period: March 1, 2017 to February 28, 2018.
2. Position: Assistant Professor (non-tenure).
3. Qualification: Ph.D. degree holders or MA degree holders with over 2 years of university experience. Language requirements: English (Native, Fluent, Very Good).
a). Basic teaching load: 12 hours per week (Mon to Fri, 4 courses per semester).
b). Student Contact/Consulting Hours: 4 hours per week. May use contact hours for English Lounge.
c). May be required to teach programs during summer & winter vacations, special programs, paid overtime.
5. Salary: Up to 2,300,000 Won per month.
7. Paid Vacation: Minimum 4 weeks of vacation guaranteed during summer and winter breaks (total 8 weeks).
Watch a video about Gyeongju University
a). Single housing or 300,000 Won per month.
b). Medical Insurance & Private School Teachers Pension Program as per the standard rules.
9. Documents required:
a). Summary of Research (M.A. or Ph.D).
b). Cover letter, Curriculum Vitae with recent photo, Copies of Degree(s)/ Certificate(s).
c). Transcripts (undergraduate and graduate).
d). Copy of passport (picture page) and foreigner registration card.
e). A letter of release
f). Letter(s) of Recommendation.
g). Proof of college/university/public school teaching experience (May be official letters indicating dates employed).
h). Certificate of No Criminal Record (Apostilled criminal record check required for successful candidates only except for F4 Visa holders).
10. Due Date for applications: Open until filled.
Application mailing address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Eligible applicants who have submitted copies of required documents will be contacted for an interview.
Connect with English instructors who’ve worked at Gyeongu University.
Map to Gyeongju University
Learn more about Gyeongju University at Wikipedia.
Top 10 things to do in Gyeonju
Link to the University’s website.