Part-Time University Level Academy Position: Seoul, Korea
Global Elite Pilot Program
POSITION: Part-time instructor
This is an excellent opportunity for teachers to gain university level teaching experience. The courses are very academic-oriented and the students possess clear purposes for their study.
Contract Term: 5 months ( from Aug 7, 2017 to December 29, 2017)
*Working hours: Monday-Friday / 9:00 AM – 14:00 PM
Monday through Friday,
5 classes * 50 minutes / day
PAY: 125,000 Korean Won / Day
1. Native English speaker
2. Bachelor’s degree or Higher
3. MA in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, or in Education preferred
4. TESOL or CELTA certificate preferred
(*Currently staying in Korea)
APPLICATION: The following documents are required:
1. Resume with recent photo (one month) and cover letter.
2. Copy of university diploma(s) and transcript(s).
3. Copy of passport and alien registration card (both sides).
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS must submit:
Diploma with Apostlle
FBI criminal background check with Apostille
E-2, F4, F-6 VISA holder Only
Location: 4th Floor, 335, Banghwa-daero, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Korea
(Near Line 9 Singbanghwa station )
Please submit documents by email to:
Mac Lee , Program Director