Teacher/mentor for Virtual Venture Program
PenAcademy is looking for teachers to lead a group of high school students who will be competing in International Practice Enterprise competition. The annual competition involves students from over 40 countries and will be held in NYC and in Seoul this year. Students involved in the program will create a virtual company and operate the business in a huge network of other virtual companies throughout the duration of the program.
Skills/personality we are looking for in a teacher
- Be able to lead and guide students in preparation for events
- Be able to coach students to become better presenters
- Management skills. Will need to manage few groups of students
- Energetic and encouraging
- Reliable and responsible
Work related information
- Full time job. This work involves office work(filling out reports, keeping student records, communicating with members of other virtual enterprises) along with teaching.
- Requires a Korean visa that allows employment or all required paperwork to obtain such visa
- Must be willing to travel around Seoul and outside of Seoul for events with students
- Pay negotiable
Please send resume with recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org