Kyungi University Seoul Campus is looking for teachers for our study abroad program.
- TOEFL teachers
- GED/ACT teachers(Science/math and English/History)
- Applicant must be in Korea and be available for interview in person
- Must be familiar with TOEFL exam
- All paper work required. Diploma, documents with apostil, passport, etc.
- At least a BA or BS in respective subject(preferred)
- Classes are Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 4:00
- Teacher obligations include preparation, checking student progress through tests and quizzes, being accessible to students when necessary and being professional with students and coleagues.
- 3 million Korean won per month
- 1 month Severance Pay at completion of contract
Please send resume with recent photo to email@example.com
Here’s a video introduction and tour of Kyonggi University