Teaching English In Korea – Ace Career Recruiting
[Ace Recruiting Korea] We are recruiting qualified foreign English teachers to work in Busan, Seoul and many other Korean cities.
We offer great salaries for single teachers or couples who wish come to Korea and teach at the same or nearby schools.
We’re recruiting for March, 2017
To apply you’ll need to have your documents ready so we can hire you and start the E2 visa process.
We’re looking for teachers from the United States, Australia, the UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada, and South Africa.
Make sure to have your diploma copied and apostilled.
Also you’ll need an apostilled copy of your criminal records check. It must be federal/national NOT just by state or province.
If you are Canadian be certain to have your original degree and criminal records check notarized with a stamp from the Korean consulate in your country.
Here are just 2 of many teaching positions we have open in the coming months:
Teach In HaeUndae district of Busan.
You’ll teach kindergarten to elementary school children.
Teaching hours are from 9:00 am until 5:30 -6:00 pm.
Start dates are November, December and January. (Couple positions offered)
The teaching wage is 2.1 to 2.2 M KRW per month.
The benefits include: An airplane ticket, private housing, health insurance, pension and a severance package equivalent to one month salary. Also, you’ll be provided an E2 visa and vacation and holidays.
Here’s another higher paying teaching position:
You’ll work in Northern Seoul.
Teaching hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 in the morning until 7:30 in the evenings. Then on Tuesday and Thursdays from 9 in the mornings until 6:45 in the evenings.
There are currently 11 foreign colleagues working at the school.
Start date is the middle of October, 2016.
Salary range is 2.7 M KRW to 2.85 M KRW monthly.
A Bachelor’s of Education or English Literature major is preferred.
Benefits are: air fare, single apartment, end of contract bonus, holidays and vacation, health insurance.
Teach English in Seodaemun-gu Seoul
You’ll work with Kindergarten to Elementary school young learners.
Teaching times are Monday to Friday from 9:30 am until 7:45 pm.
We’re hiring someone for about the end of October, but it’s flexibile.
Salary is fairly high
You’ll receive full benefits such as an flight ticket, individual housing, pension, health insurance, severance bonus, visa sponsorship and paid vacation days.
We need a teacher to instruct elementary to middle school children in the city of Gwangju.
You’ll teach from 2:00 in the afternoon until 9:00 in the evening.
The teaching wage is negotiable.
The contract start date is October 2016,
Full benefits include airfare, vacation and Korean holidays, severance pay of 1 month’s salary, E2 visa, healthcare, and Korean national pension contributions.
The above 4 teaching positions are just a fraction of the jobs we have available all over Korea.
Visit our website at www.acecareer.co.kr and send us your resume and photo via email and we’ll send you other teaching offers for your review.
After you visit our website to learn about us, please email all of your information and documents to us please. DO NOT apply online.
What you MUST include in your email to us:
- Please indicate if you have a teaching certificate such as a TESOL/TEFL or actual teaching certification
- How many years of teaching experience you have. For example 1 year.
- What country is your nationality?
- When you’re available to start teaching
- What year you were born
- Your preferred teaching location in Korea
- How much you expect to earn per month
- What age level you’d like to teach
- When is the best time for us to call you
- Your phone number or SKYPE ID so we can reach you
- The MINIMUM salary you expect
- The E2 visa documents you have ready now:
- BA degree with apostile and Korean Consulate Notary (YES or NO)
- A clean criminal record check (national) with an apostile / Korean Consulate notary (YES / No)
- If you don’t have a criminal record check, when did you apply for it?
- Is your National Criminal Background Check clean?
- What’s the most important criteria for choosing a school? For example, location, salary, benefits, apartment, etc?
- If you’ve already taught English in Korea, please provide your previous school’s telephone number as a reference.
- If you didn’t complete a 1 year teaching contract at your current school in Korea, please explain the reason(s) why.
IMPORTANT! Only qualified teachers will be contacted by our recruiter.
More About Ace Career Recruiting
Ace Career has a profile on LinkedIn .
There is no Ace Career Facebook page available at this time.
Here’s a list of 100 ESL teacher testimonials who have been recruited to work in Korea through Ace Career Recruiting. Note: These testimonials are on the Ace Recruiting website.
Here’s a 3rd party video of an American teacher who provides insight into the financial benefits of teaching in Korea. Enjoy!
Leave a Review Of Ace Recruiting Korea
Here’s a Map with the Walkability Score in Gwangju