Seoul Women’s University Winter Program Part-time English Teacher [SWELL, Seoul Women’s University, Seoul, Korea]
Seoul Women’s University
SWELL, Seoul Women’s University, is seeking highly qualified and dedicated teachers, starting in the month of December 26th, 2016.
Learn more about Seoul Women’s University and the SWELL Program (Seoul Women’s University English Language License) from Wikipedia.
Here’s a map with directions and street views to Seoul Women’s University.
1. Opening position
We are currently looking for part-time Morning SWELL English instructors (part-time) from 09:00am-12:50pm(Mon. ~ Fri.) for the term below.
Term: Dec. 26, 2016 ~ Jan.26, 2017 (24days)
2. Job description
The primary responsibility: teaching Winter Program (5 weeks). Curriculum includes, but is not limited to: Speaking,Speaking&Discussion, Listening&Reading, and Writing.
Salary: Total Payment is 3,696,000 won (2016. 12. 26. ~ 2017.1. 26.)
● At least 1 year of teaching experience at University including ELI
– Korean teaching experience is preferred
● Native speaker of English
● A resident of Korea
● A teaching valid VISA holder in Korea is preferred
(* Important) If you are not a teaching VISA holder in Korea, you MUST submit all the documents below along with documentation required for application.
1. Apostilled copy of diplomas
2. Apostilled ‘Criminal background check’ by both Korea (done by at any police station) and your country in the last six months
3. Recruitment physical examination including Drug Test & HIV (Sealed)
Interested individuals should send us the following documents via e-mail.
♦ DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
● Letter of Release (Transfer Agreement)
● Current resume and cover letter
● Copy of all undergraduate and graduate diplomas
● Copy of all transcripts
● Copy of passport personal data page
● Copy of Alien Registration Card(ARC) if you are currently working in Korea
● Copy of all career certificates
● Letters of reference attesting to your teaching ability and character
♦ DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR FINAL APPROVAL OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION
● Passport-size color photographs
● Criminal background check by both Korea (done at any police station) and your country’s national law enforcement agency
● Copies of your original undergraduate and graduate diplomas
● Official transcripts (sealed) from undergraduate and graduate institutions clearly showing the date that the degree was awarded
6. Contact Information
Required Documents need to be e-mailed to: email@example.com
Read 30 + employee reviews of Seoul Women’s University.
Connect with current and former instructors from Seoul Women’s University.