Teaching in Japan is an out of this world experience!
Here are some effective tips for anyone who is jetting off to the “land of the rising sun” to live and teach:
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Chris in this episode:
- What to prepare for your introduction class in Japan
- How to build rapport and engage your students
- Do you need to speak Japanese to be an English teacher?
- The MOST effective ways to learn Japanese in Japan
- 3 cultural differences they won’t tell you about before you arrive
- The significance of the game rock, paper, scissors in Japan
- The pros and cons of teaching in rural locations in Japan