Nervous or afraid about your first day of teaching English in Korea?
Nancy, a Chinese American English teacher in Korea made a raw, and compelling video about her first experience.
Here are 9 things you’ll learn from Nancy in this video:
- Why teaching English can be painful – physically and emotionally
- Why teaching English is like working in a restaurant
- Discover 2 great comfort foods after a long day of classes
- See how other teachers feel after teaching their very first classes in Korea
- The difference between being a student and an English teacher
- What your first day of class compares with from a nervousness POV
- The rollercoaster of emotions you can expect during your first week of teaching
- One way to win your students over during your first week
- Types of cool gifts your students will give you “because they like you”
Watch her video below: